Tuesday, August 23, 2011

songs and rambles

I love listening to songs. Especially those which have lyrics that actually make sense.

I mean songs nowadays are mostly about partying, sex, pussies, etc. You catch my drift. If you dont realize it. take example, Far East Movemont, Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Black Eyed Peas and most hip hop songs. Take a good listen and its all songs about getting drunk.

Anyways, back to songs that actually mean something. Ever felt that you are feeling down? Suddenly a song plays in your mind and you say "hey, thats exactly me" and you start to fall in love with that song even though its just a mediocre song. Well i have, countless of times.

Sometimes i feel songs can comfort people when they are sad. Make people smile and make them remember things of the past that meant a lot to them. It can make people smile for no reason. You listen to a radio and one of the songs that you used to like was playing and it takes you back to the past and relive those memories in your mind. Sometimes it makes me think that if songs never existed, everything would be so bland and boring.

You listen to that one particular song over and over again because it reminds you of something. Your ex, your family, a journey you had back then, someone you lost, a moment in time where you say "those were the times. Ahh i miss those days" and while you are thinking about those memories you also know the ugly truth that you also need to move on with life.

New songs come up in the future and creates a new moment in your life where you collect new memories for the future.

Sometimes i wished life was like a music video. When you are down, a sad song automatically plays in your area.

Imagine your gf/bf has no choice but to break up. a sad song plays. you'd cherish the time you had with each other even more.

Or when you are happy. A happy song would make the moment even sweeter.

but thats just wishful thinking. I know im rambling haha. im just typing out my thoughts.

I love songs. especially love songs. Some people say I am a hopeless romantic. I think i am. I like to give flowers on a first date (which i learned that its not such a good thing for guys to do that. but more on that in the future), I like to treat women how a gentleman should, I like to be able to be there when they need me. dont get me wrong, I am not by any means a pro when it come to women. But id love to think someday. There is that one girl for me.

Maybe im not like most guys, I dont enjoy the constant adrenaline of hooking up with a girl and flirting for the first time. There would always be a question in mind, "will she at least not ignore me?" haha. Im more comfortable with having only one person to go to at the end of the day. To me, its quality of relationships that matters. Quantity... hmm not so much. Even if you can brag to people that you've had countless amount of partners in your life. But Id feel sorry for them, It shows how one could get bored easily. It also means you dont give enough effort to the other person. You just well, simply give up.

Anyways, back to songs. Every time i listen to a love song thats really meaningful, i feel that the person who sings these songs mustve felt the same way that i do.

Being single has its perks. More time to yourself. You save money.

But sometimes, you just wished you had someone to share the moments in your life.


Okay, enough random rambling.

Good night everyone,

Tib


No comments:

Post a Comment