Monday, August 8, 2011

Going back to the gym

Yeah. I just went to the gym for a cardio session. Feeling good. I still got a but of stamina left in me. My left knee feels a bit squeaky though.

I went to this gym near WYWY at Pandan area. Its kinda small, but i guess it will suffice.

there were only 3 working treadmills. There was this really pretty lady using one of them. She was using the one in the middle (since there was 3 of them only). I had a weird feeling about using the treadmill beside her. Didnt want her to think I was using it just to be near her. But I had to jog. Otherwise, i wouldve wasted my 6 bucks. She was very pretty. I had no choice but to notice her face, since infront of us was this huge mirror/wall thingy. Atleast there was another reason/motivation for me to work out.

I couldnt help but notice also this guy behind me working out his chest. I think he was the rippest guy at the place. Not big. but ripped. You know, like Rain from Ninja Assasin. Yes. Ripped. I wanted to see his workout was, you can never stop learning these workout routines when you're at the gym. His workout wasnt that bad. His form was perfect (sikit lagi macam aku) haha anyways, so there was the hottest girl at the gym and the rippest guy at the gym.

Why am I not surprised that these two people were together?

Oh well. Girls really do like guys who have ripped bodies i assume. Bodies with six pack where when you run water from their chest, the water drips down according to their muscle drainage system if you know what I mean.

Now im not sure what I want. Big buff Jason Stathan like Body. or Ripped in a gay Korean Boy Band body. hmmm

Women of Brunei, any thoughts?



oh. I found this song while i was youtube-ing. its really soothing and cute. Please enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment