Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Im graduating.

Hello blog. i just felt like it would be wrong for me to not mention this in my blog. I know no one reads them. but i also know that 10 years from now i would still be able to read this and remember this day.


Today i found out the classifications to my degree. And Syukur Alhamdullilah, I got a Second Lower Degree. i know its not really that much of a hype, but im still thankful for this.

I would like to thank everyone who has been there throughout those years seeing me when i was down and was there to help me stand back up. I would like to thank my family for all their support and all the things that i need in order for me to graduate, especially my beloved mother. You are the best. I would also like to thank all my friends and colleagues who have helped me survived the toughest course there was. Lastly, i would like to thank you. You know who you are. I dont think i would be here without you, even when things between us are not really that well. you were still a part of my life back then. and you were great.

Thanks again everyone. And congratulations to everyone as well.

Tib

No comments:

Post a Comment