Thursday, February 14, 2013

Home Alone on Valentine's Day

Hi Blog. It has been ages. I know. Sorry. So today is the 14th of February 2013. That one day people celebrate love with their insignificant other. I'm not going to start on complaining of why I don't have someone with me right now to celebrate the it today. I'm just reminding my future self about what has happened these past few days. You remember that girl you had a thing for? The one you said she was the girl of your dream? well... she is on a date. With who? I don't know. The point is that guy is not you. Could it have been you? No one knows, because you didn't bloody asked her. You wanted to ask her, but you were so brilliant that you asked her at 6pm on valentines day where she would say sorry "I'm getting ready for my date." So guess who's heart is feeling like it has an oven heater inside it. You. I always say to myself that I should always take a risk, because you will regret it more if you never try it than failing at it. But at the end of the day you find yourself being too much of an egoistic person and saying to yourself "she had her chances. she didn't take it." But deep down inside all you want is that one chance to prove her wrong and make her choose you. And after everything is done you go back to this spot again where you say. "It's fine. As long as she is happy". Well you know what. Fuck you. You aren't happy. Next time grow a pair of balls and stop being a pussy when you're around her. If there is a next time. If you always think of other people before you think about yourself. You are going to be the Loser in everything you do. There is a saying that "In order to succeed, one must not try and make everyone happy" (or something around that line) Think about it. Next time you read this post. Don't think about it. Just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment