Sunday, February 24, 2013

All these little things

Hello again,

Time to update this blog since it is actually one of my new year's resolution to do so.

I've been busy with my music lately. I might have scored two gigs in the near future. We will see. I might even go to Vietnam if I'm lucky. I need to write new songs or at least finish the last song that I started. Just that I think most of my songs have the same lyrics. Maybe the feelings I get when I write them are still the same. I think that is actually the only reason. 

I've been covering pop songs lately. It's not really getting too much attention. Maybe I should go back to those rock bands. 

Been working out lately too. I think I lost a couple of Kilos, I haven't weighed myself in a while. At least now I can do a couple of pull-ups without assistance. I also found out you don't need a gym to work out. 

I need to graduate fast. I need money. I need a new car. I need new challenges. I need new motivations. At the start of the year I challenged myself to do basically two things (apart from updating my blog frequently). They are to stop smoking and to become a better Muslim. At first I succeeded in doing both, but recently I have been slacking in the praying department. Need to stop slacking. 

Lastly, Ahhh I know all of you readers have been waiting for. My Love Life. 

Still nothing. Still waiting for that girl to realize how I'm trying my best to suppress my feelings for her. Still acting. Still waiting for that window. Should I move on or wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment