Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Graduating

Well what do you know, I passed my final exams. I guess I will be graduating again eh.
Masters of Logistics sounds nice. Wonder if should take my PHD next. We will see...
Now its time to look for a job again. But before that, I'm going for a vacation trips with some of the mates this August. Looking forward to it. Time to Party!!
Will update you guys on that trip once August finally comes.

I had a dream the other day. I can't say if it was bad or good. 
At least it was nice to see her face. Wherever you are, I hope you are doing fine.

Video Games are my best friends currently as I don't really have any other activities to attend to.
Apart from the sparse workout regime I've unsuccessfully attempted.
Need to lose weight before Bali. How else am I gonna score some random Japanese chick there? lol

Another news that could be good or bad is that the ex-blocked me from her Blog. 
Don't ask me why I was there in the first place. 
Google chrome decided to be a douche bag and made me think of her.  
Well at least I wont go down memory lane there. So that's a good thing right?

No comments:

Post a Comment