Thursday, December 3, 2009

What im going through

Sadness, Depression, Stress, Frustration, Heartbreak, Down, Disappointment, Unlucky, Lonely.

Im trying to be happy tho.. but so far i end up thinking of the reasons why i was not happy.

Im confused of how can people's behavior is the exact opposite of what they used to say they wont be and how people can change drastically. How they disregard promises they said they would keep and act like it wont really matter. How they say that they dont care certain things when it used to be so important to them. How little things used to mean so much to them and now it doesnt really matter. How they cared so much for everything and now care only for themselves. Its a pity really. they were wonderful people to be with. Now... they think they're too good for other people. They used to be so sincere, now they're all bunch of people with fake emotions cus thats their comfort zone.

I dont wish to feel this way. Im a nice person... really i am. I care too much. Maybe i should not be. im going to give up trying cus i know thats what they really want. I mean why should i when no one cares about me? heh.. i know.. im sad huh? (anyone care to save me?) I tried to make things better but every time i do that, there is always something that you can do to fuck it up. what have i ever done to deserve this crap? Maybe i should just stay away. Maybe i should really just be alone... maybe thats my new comfort zone.


If im alone, there wont be anyone to hurt my feelings yeah? There wont be anyone to ruin my smile.



But then... there wont be people to smile with

No comments:

Post a Comment